Death Note Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note Roleplay

The person who's name is written in this notebook shall die...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My OC Tsuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki Yagami
Admin
Tsuki Yagami

My OC Tsuki Empty
PostSubject: My OC Tsuki   My OC Tsuki EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Name: Tsuki Yagami (夜神 月)

Alias: Amaya Miyazaki

D.O.B: January 28th

Hair color: Tsuki has long waist-length silver hair.

Eye color: Tsuki's eyes are reddish-brown like her cousin's but when she gets really angry, they can turn red.

Appearance: Tsuki usually wears gothic Lolita styled clothing. Around her neck is a cross choker and she always has her hair pulled back in a black headband.

Human or Shinigami: Human

Do they have a death note: Yes

Shinigami: Kokami aka Kō

Shinigami Description: Kokami has gold eyes, a lean figure with black wings and dresses in black. He has a chain necklace and a side pouch by his wing to hold his death note. Kokami has a love for pears instead of apples. He is also very perverted.

Shinigami eyes: No.

Anti-Kira or Pro-Kira: Anti

Part of the Investigation: Yes

What brings them to Japan: Tsuki was born in Shinjuku-ku, Japan but at the age of 5, she moved to America. During her stay in America, Tsuki became a delinquent and part of a gang by age 9. When her mother, Maika, tried to get her out of the gang, the gang vowed that they would make Tsuki pay. Tsuki was forced to watch as they beat down Maika and since then Tsuki has hated gangs. She soon kept up with her academics and martial arts training. She has trained up to the point that she can feel no pain but she suffers emotional turmoil. By the age of 17, her father was fed up with her rebellionous attitude and sent her back to Japan for college. She attended To-Oh University where she met her cousin, Light.

She met Kokami when she found his Death Note in a back alley. With it, she killed the American gangsters that killed her mom and later found it to be the very weapon KIRA used. She therefore spends her time torturing Light and finding evidence to convict him. Her personality is that she's random, hyper and insane. She adores apples and she is a complete sadist[shown when torturing Light] She has a love/hate relationship with Light and often mocks the Yagami name and teases him. However, Tsuki has a strong sense of justice and will always do the right thing. She is Light's older cousin and she considers him her "rival". She however, treats Misa like a sister for the two have similar tastes in clothes.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteroleplay.darkbb.com

My OC Tsuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Roleplay :: Welcome :: Character Templates-
Jump to: